Friday, June 24, 2011

Ricki Recommends...

Instead of featuring posts that caught my eye from blogland this week, I decided to share of few of my current favorite things a la Oprah...

**Ricki's Favorite Thiiiiiiiiiings!**

For my face...


Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Creme - this gel facial moisturizer is so light, cool, and refreshing...perfect for summer!


For my nails...


The Texas Collection's Houston We Have a Purple by OPI - I will admit that I am not the girliest girl you'll ever meet, but I do love a great pedicure and this glossy pink/purple jelly polish is my new favorite for my toes.  A big thanks to my friend Melissa for sending it my way!



For my lips...


Dr. Pepper Lip Smacker - Dr. Pepper is the state beverage of Texas (if not, then it should be!)  I carry this with me everywhere I go.  Juvenile?  Perhaps, but I love it!  If Bonne Bell ever starts making Sweet Tea Lip Smacker, this southern girl will be in heaven!


For my hips...


Yogurtland - My entire family is obsessed with Yogurtland's self-serve fro-yo and it's tempting toppings.  I'm a fan of the Toasted Coconut and Kona Coffee flavors.  My husband goes back and forth between the Cinnamon Graham Cracker and Red Velvet Cupcake Batter flavors.  My daughter Bailey is dedicated to a combination of Strawberry, Chocolate, and Nilla Wafer with a cherry on top.  We need a 12 step program for our fro-yo addiction.

*I have not been paid to review these products...they are simply of few of my favorite things that I wanted to share with you.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment: