Friday, June 10, 2011

Ricki Recommends...

According to the calendar it is still spring, but here in Texas it definitely feels like summer!  Perfect weather for kicking back with a tall glass of sweet iced tea and browsing a few of my favorite blogs.  Enjoy!

This tutorial makes creating a scrappy bias binding look so easy.  I'm seriously considering using this type of binding on my current work in progress.

Picnic Food Book ...so many cute ideas for painting.  My daughter will love this!

This Rocky Road Graham Cracker Candy Bark should be illegal...but I'm glad it's not.  

Blueberries in a cookie?  Yes please!  I'll take a dozen.

I am always looking for new ways to use polenta, so these BBQ Chicken Polenta Pizza Cakes caught my eye.  They are now on my menu for next week.

No post would be complete without a photo...


Jake's favorite activity this week is knocking over his sister's coloring desk and pushing it all around the house, taking a break every now and then to just sit on it for a bit.  The expression says it all..."Who me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment