Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Craft Fail

Homemade maracas seemed like a good idea.  Fill a leftover plastic Easter egg with dried lentils, hot glue it closed, and voila...instant noise-maker!  Instead, I ended up with my fingers hot glued to a pink plastic egg.  Craft fail!  Although I'm pretty sure I made quite a bit of noise when it happened, so that part of the plan was a success. 

Since I can't leave you hanging, I'll leave you with this...


It's hard to believe this little guy is almost one year old.  Where does the time go?

1 comment:

  1. Ouch! Why is it that the simplest ideas are usually the ones that quickly turn into craft fails?!?
    Ii seem to be having some trouble posting this using my google sign in. it is Elise from Inspiration Surrounds, Creativity Abounds.

    ReplyDelete