Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Welcome to Two Tiny Birds!

Hi and welcome to the Two Tiny Birds blog!  My name is Ricki.  I'm a former teacher, wife to a guy who loves bikes, and stay-at-home mommy to a 3 year old daughter, Bailey, and a 9 month old son, Jake.  We all live in a yellow submarine...just kidding, we're native Texans who live in the Dallas area. 

These are my manly men...

And my supergirl...


We also have a 12 year old pug named Pugsley.  He tolerates us as long as we don't disturb his naptime and keep a steady supply of Milkbones coming his way.


There isn't an over-abundance of pictures of me, since I'm usually the one working the magic behind the camera, but this is me at the zoo with my daughter three years ago...


I enjoy cooking, reading, sewing, and crafting in my spare time.  I decided to start this blog as a journal of my crafty endeavors, mostly quilting and sewing, but also hot gluing and spray painting and everything in between.  From time to time it will also feature posts about my kiddos and the crazy happenings within this zoo I call a home.  What can I say...my kiddos are adorable and hilarious and I love showing them off every chance I get.  I may toss in an occasional recipe or book review just for kicks.  And rest assured there will be a healthy dose of my random ramblings.

Let's get the party started!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Cool job Roo!! Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I loved the pic of your manly men. You daughter is adorable! You can tell you love being a mom :) Thanks for linking up today!

    ReplyDelete